In order to run Xemo service economically for you Xemo has to ensure that there are minimum 6 people for a shuttle service. This ensures that we can provide you the service for a minimum cost. It is not economical or beneficial to both Xemo and its guest if we cannot provide a premium service at nominal cost. That is why we have take minimum 6 people for any shuttle service.
Articles in this section
- How does booking work ?
- Why are only 5 days displayed in calendar for booking ?
- How many days in advance can I book for ?
- What does minimum booking mean ?
- What happens if Xemo does not get minimum booking for my desired trip
- Is booking the return trip mandatory ?
- When does Xemo charge me for my trip ?
- Is my payment secure ?
- How do I identify a Xemo shuttle ?
- Do I get a seat number/ specific seat for my booking ?